DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing data from images?

AKLogan

Reactions
Hi,

It seems I'm missing a lot of data from images and panoramas. Has anyone else experienced this?

Using a 256gb high end sandisk sd card.

What do you mean by missing data? Are the images corrupted? Can you post an example?

What do you mean by missing data? Are the images corrupted? Can you post an example?

The data is just not on the sd card, I just flew again and maybe I'm just used to the Mavik pro but whenever I hit the image button on the remote (I think c3 or top right bumper) the image is not captured. I noticed I should be hearing the image capture button and if I don't hear that sound I know the image isn't captured.

SD Card: Ultra Plus microSD UHS-I Card | SanDisk

The data is just not on the sd card, I just flew again and maybe I'm just used to the Mavik pro but whenever I hit the image button on the remote (I think c3 or top right bumper) the image is not captured. I noticed I should be hearing the image capture button and if I don't hear that sound I know the image isn't captured.

SD Card: Ultra Plus microSD UHS-I Card | SanDisk
I believe this is a U1 card. You need one that is rated U3.
Also 64GB is large enough for about any use. I don’t believe cards larger than 128GB will work.
You also need a fast card...

whenever I hit the image button on the remote (I think c3 or top right bumper) the image is not captured. I noticed I should be hearing the image capture button and if I don't hear that sound I know the image isn't captured.

Have you tried using the shutter button on your device (tablet or phone)? If that works, then perhaps the physical button on the controller is faulty...

Perhaps you're also recording video at that time? M2 can't take photos while it's recording, you have to stop the video first.

Have you tried using the shutter button on your device (tablet or phone)? If that works, then perhaps the physical button on the controller is faulty...

I think Kilrah is correct, I just need to hold the button longer on the MP2 vs original mavik. Thank you for the advice!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deauxpamine