DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing sub: the only video telling the truth.

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
After watching 20 videos of just fantasy talk. I found one telling the truth.
sadly I belive they imploded on the way down , which would explain everything.

The Rescue Equipment was sitting for hours waiting for the US to sign off as all they got was out of office responses. UGH.

Some aliens good do us a solid, would go a long way .
As soon as I herd that NASA helped engineer the Sub , I was stepping off.

Screenshot of Finder (6-20-23, 2-34-22 PM).png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and not Sink

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: MA2 317
After watching 20 videos of just fantasy talk. I found one telling the truth.
sadly I belive they imploded on the way down , which would explain everything.

The Rescue Equipment was sitting for hours waiting for the US to sign off as all they got was out of office responses. UGH.

Some aliens good do us a solid, would go a long way .
As soon as I herd that NASA helped engineer the Sub , I was stepping off.

View attachment 165392

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and not Sink
Sadly the time has come and gone for these souls aboard this vessel which is probably the size of a watermelon at the bottom of the sea.😔

• Sad
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I did not understand why we did not see footage of the Rescue Bot going down to the Titanic looking for the Sub if there was a chance. it got snagged, than At least we could have seen the Effort to rescue them. Seems like everyone knew it had imploded which is why there was no signal or beacon released.

I did not understand why we did not see footage of the Rescue Bot going down to the Titanic looking for the Sub if there was a chance. it got snagged, than At least we could have seen the Effort to rescue them. Seems like everyone knew it had imploded which is why there was no signal or beacon released.

Yes ... I saw a quote from one of the officials saying that they knew of the Navy report of an implosion on Sunday, but they felt they should make a rescue attempt anyway on the slim chance that it might be viable. The mini-sub simply imploded on the way down. Nobody was sitting down there waiting to die of suffocation, and the folks that try to create controversy over the situation should be ashamed of themselves unless they want to critique the design of the sub itself.

I believe they knew it imploded from the beginning, but rescue attempts were made for the family. At least now they see evidence of that happening so the family doesn't have to wonder IF.

I saw an interview yesterday where an expert on submersibles said 2 very interesting things:
  • Since the 1960's when deep submersibles started being used, there has never been a loss of vehicle - but those submersibles had all been certified by standards organizations for deep dives.
  • This submersible decided it did not need to be certified - and it is the very first submersible in 60 years to be lost.
Seems somehow those two points are related......

I believe they knew it imploded from the beginning, but rescue attempts were made for the family.
I also believe they knew from the beginning, but I also think that several days delay only created false hope, angst, and anxiety for the families of those aboard... or, ideally they had already told the families who were then told to keep it quiet. Keeping such information from the media and public is one thing, keeping it from the families is a travesty!

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I saw a video of the Ocean Gate CEO explaining the the Front Window of the Sub was made of 7 inch thick acrylic.

That acrylic when it reached the depth of the Titanic would buckle in about 3/4 inch he said , and that it would also provide a warning sign the sub was going to implode.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water .

I also believe they knew from the beginning, but I also think that several days delay only created false hope, angst, and anxiety for the families of those aboard... or, ideally they had already told the families who were then told to keep it quiet. Keeping such information from the media and public is one thing, keeping it from the families is a travesty!
I just think they delayed in order to gather some evidence or proof of their suspicions. It might be worse if the family didn't really know what happened which would have left a big question mark in their minds. This way they can be assured they didnt sit at the bottom of the ocean and suffocate to death. Implosion was most likely quick and painless. I think if I were family, I would feel better about knowing exactly instead of guessing.
The one other thing nobody has mentioned... even if they found the sub intact, there was nothing they could do to rescue it. No equipment is available to recover hardware at that depth.

Last edited by a moderator: