DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing Transmitter Orientation Icon

Torflyer

Reactions
I am noticing that I am missing the transmitter orientation icon used to point antennas towards the drone in my DJI RC. Used to have it before.
Any suggestions on how to make it reappear.

You can switch between the attitude and map by pressing the small icon on the lower left
This isn’t the issue. I want the transmitter orientation icon appearing with home point and drone orientation.
I see it when using N-1 rc, but not with DJI rc

Reactions: Torque
I noticed that the controller location/orientation icon wasn't showing up in the map view last evening when I flew the Mini 3. Might it have been removed in the controller firmware/Fly app update a couple of days ago?

Good to hear that I’m not the only one observing this issue. When I first got my drone and flew it, the icon was working.

I'm not sure if this is the issue, but it could be......there is a little tiny icon in the top left corner of the radar square that toggles between 2 different looks. I think the one you're missing could come back if you tap on that little icon. It's possible that with the latest updates, it might have switched it on you.

Reboot the DJI RC. I’ve had the same problem and this has worked for me.

I'm not sure if this is the issue, but it could be......there is a little tiny icon in the top left corner of the radar square that toggles between 2 different looks. I think the one you're missing could come back if you tap on that little icon. It's possible that with the latest updates, it might have switched it on you.
It's not a matter of choosing the map rather than the attitude indicator. When the map is selected, the controller icon doesn't appear.

Reactions: Torque
Well, that's kinda what I was trying to say. 😀

Reactions: MS Coast
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne