DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mission plans gone after update-M2ED

bobstaff

Reactions
In order to update Pilot to 2.3.1.5 I had to uninstal 1.9.0 but in the process all of my saved missions disappeared. That seems odd that all of the data files would be beleted.
I was able to sync the flight logs, but the programmed mission that I flew wasn't in the logs, just the manual flight.
Any idea if the missions are hidden somewhere and I can recover them?

In order to update Pilot to 2.3.1.5 I had to uninstal 1.9.0 but in the process all of my saved missions disappeared. That seems odd that all of the data files would be beleted.
I was able to sync the flight logs, but the programmed mission that I flew wasn't in the logs, just the manual flight.
Any idea if the missions are hidden somewhere and I can recover them?

IOS or Android device

In most cases if you delete an App from a device, the data associated with the app will go with it. on IOS I would think you should be able to update the app without ever having to delete it first unless you were having some sort of error or issue getting a new version to install.

Android...Galaxy Tab S6.
I tried several times to update the existing app but no luck. I just kept getting "app not installed". And of course DJI was no help.
I can reprogram the flights, but the missing flight logs for a programed flight is very concerning.

Android...Galaxy Tab S6.
I tried several times to update the existing app but no luck. I just kept getting "app not installed". And of course DJI was no help.
I can reprogram the flights, but the missing flight logs for a programed flight is very concerning.
Unless there was a way to restore that data from some backup for the device its more than likely gone. I am not super familiar with Android, so not sure what options you might have if any. Perhaps some other member has some ideas.

Android...Galaxy Tab S6.

Usually on android removing the app doesn’t remove the folders, I’ve seen folders where GO4 and Fly app are installed and the flight logs exist in different folders, have you plugged your phone into a computer and taken a look at the DJI folders?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1