DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MM Controller Keeps Beeping

Torflyer

Reactions
I just downloaded the latest firmware update. Now my controller keeps beeping while I fly. I have done all of the calibrations, but the beeping still continues. Can anyone help

I just downloaded the latest firmware update. Now my controller keeps beeping while I fly. I have done all of the calibrations, but the beeping still continues. Can anyone help
if it is bleeping you need to calibrate the RC this will only happen if you did the upgrade using the computer it says what to do in the firmware update

I had the same problem. Very frustrating. Controller starts beeping as soon as you power it on and all lights flashing. After trying many things, here is what I did and it worked.
Delete your DJI Fly app and load a fresh one. Start the app, turn on your beeping controller and drone. Go to controller menu, begin recalibrate sticks. It will tell you to shut off drone and continue, beeping will stop and continue and complete the stick recalibration. Worked for me.

Reactions: rmsingh256
I had the same problem. Very frustrating. Controller starts beeping as soon as you power it on and all lights flashing. After trying many things, here is what I did and it worked.
Delete your DJI Fly app and load a fresh one. Start the app, turn on your beeping controller and drone. Go to controller menu, begin recalibrate sticks. It will tell you to shut off drone and continue, beeping will stop and continue and complete the stick recalibration. Worked for me.
Does the beeping come back the next time powered up? Mine does.

Does the beeping come back the next time powered up? Mine does.

OK, I'm a nubee here and with drones, which is my excuse for discovering what I think was my operator error.

Every time I recalibrated the RC the beep would disappear until the next time I turned on the RC. Kept digging in with research. DJI FB Support said to reinstall the sticks properly and try again. Did that several times with no change in results. (I'm still waiting for them to explain a proper stick installation).

My error was not noticing or comprehending the "rotate ..... dial..." portion of the message at the bottom. The dial is of course the Camera dial. Once I added that operation to the recalibration I now get a confirmation the re-calibration is complete. The beeping seams to have gone away and not returned. I suspect it will return if calibration is needed. Hope this helps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast