DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MM Replacement Props from DJI: Lead Time

mullern88

Reactions
Currently, replacement props are listed in the DJI Store as "Estimated Delivery Time:2-5 working days after payment confirmation". Can someone confirm this, since original replacement props were not available for quite a while. Thanks

I cancelled an order (Mini 3 way charger) that was processing for 45 days on their site, well past the 5-10 days they mention

Reactions: Nd33
Currently, replacement props are listed in the DJI Store as "Estimated Delivery Time:2-5 working days after payment confirmation". Can someone confirm this, since original replacement props were not available for quite a while. Thanks
I ordered a few sets of props on January 31st. 11 days later and they are still not shipped. I will probably have to wait a few months as others have mentioned

DJI just reopened offices on the 10th after shutting down for the coronavirus and the Chinese New Year celebration.

Last I checked their site said 2-3 weeks. Ended up finding them at a local authorized DJI repair shop (LinkedAll in Houston). I called and the lady on the phone said they didn't have them, but I was driving by the store and decided to stop in and they did have them. Same price as from DJI's site, $12 for a full replacement set (8 props) with screws. Bought 3 sets. I replaced them all and it it flies so much better.

You can get them on Amazon. Just ordered a set of 16, free shipping with a two day ship time. A little more expensive than DJI but when you account for the shipping problems and the minimum shipping value requirements it all works out. Good Luck.

You can get them on Amazon. Just ordered a set of 16, free shipping with a two day ship time. A little more expensive than DJI but when you account for the shipping problems and the minimum shipping value requirements it all works out. Good Luck.

Could you share the link pls for amazon?

Last edited:
I ordered replacement blades on 2/1. I just received notification that it shipped this morning. So it was a legit 2 week lead time on just shipping.

I ordered replacement blades on 2/1. I just received notification that it shipped this morning. So it was a legit 2 week lead time on just shipping.
Good to hear. I received the following response today from DJI Support:
Thank you for contacting DJI Support!
We value your business with us and your patronage in our products.

We know how important for you to received your order so you could be able to use it according to your purpose. We understand your urgent need. After checking with your order all items are already available. The courier has been assigned which is DHL and your package will be ship from our warehouse in China.

However, we're sorry to let let you know due to the prevention and traffic control measures undertaken for the Corona Virus, the delivery of you product is expected to be delayed. We are unable to guarantee the delivery time as the logistics situation is objectively affected by the epidemic. We don't want to provide any unconfirmed date until the situation get better.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, thank you for your kind understanding and support. We will keep monitoring the situation and make sure to prioritize your order once everything resumes.

We truly sorry for the circumstance, as a token of apology we would like to offer you 10 DJI credit which you can use 15 days after delivery.We hope that this would not change a thing when it comes to your perception with DJI.

We humbly seek your kind understanding and patience on this matter.
Should you have any other concern please let us know.
Thank you for contacting DJI Support!

Received information today from DJI as well as from DHL tha the props were shipped and are scheduled to arrive Monday 24 Feb. :)

Reactions: pelagic_one
Would be interesting to check the part numbers on the props, I’m wondering if the delay is due to demand, the virus in China or a redesign?

I'd guess it was a combination of the Chinese New Year, which essentially shuts down all factories in China, and the coronavirus

Sorry im wondering i've seen these sites on this site ad's for new lo noise 'better' props, are they any better? Would it be wise to order from a non dji company to get new props? I need a new set. So courios, thanks

Sorry im wondering i've seen these sites on this site ad's for new lo noise 'better' props, are they any better? Would it be wise to order from a non dji company to get new props? I need a new set. So courios, thanks

According to my best understanding, you use third party props at your own risk. DJI would take into consideration that fact when you file a warranty claim. I personally will wait for the genuine article from DJI and hope that they get here before my first crash.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman