DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MM2 fly more combo total weight

tinokoloski

Reactions
Hi! I am a proud owner of a mavic mini 1 and while I do use it in my home town, my primary use is filming when going on long multi day hikes. What I love about the MM1 is that I can take it with me in my backpack and add a minimal amount of weight which is an important factor. I am thinking of upgrading, mainly because of higher wind resistance and longer transmission range, and I was wondering if someone with the fly more combo could tell me how heavy the total package is? So the included travel bag + drone + batteries + charger + remote control. That way I can compare it to the MM1 and make a decision. I cant find this on google so I hope someone here can help me out!
Thanks in advance,
Tino

Reactions: Howard70
Just under 1400g.
The slight difference in weight will disappear with the joy you feel as you notice the added range and stability.
I have several drones and the MM2 is one of my favorites and THE most used mainly because it is just a joy to fly.
Make the upgrade and you will be quite happy.

Reactions: EETWiz
I ended up buying the mini 2 and my total package weight is 1254 grams! That's the bag + controller + three batteries + three way charger + extra props and cables. Super light for people that are interested in taking this drone backpacking. The weight difference is probably the charging adapter but I wouldn't count that because i can use it for my phone so I would have to take it anyway.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenbookwriting