DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moderator Help With Permissions In Phantom and Inspire Forums?

awaka_

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Ok so I am pretty active in these forums in the classifieds as the Mavic platform is my go to, but I was unaware I had to make the same account over in the sister forums, (phantom pilots, inspire pilots, etc.)
Is there anyone here who could help me get permissions for these forums in particular as I want to post some of my equipment relating to those platforms for sale there without having to wait the grace period and tick the message counter?

Ok so I am pretty active in these forums in the classifieds as the Mavic platform is my go to, but I was unaware I had to make the same account over in the sister forums, (phantom pilots, inspire pilots, etc.)
Is there anyone here who could help me get permissions for these forums in particular as I want to post some of my equipment relating to those platforms for sale there without having to wait the grace period and tick the message counter?
Unfortunately not. Each one of our forums is a separate identity and you must follow the process of engagement in order to qualify to post in the classifieds.

You should be good to go on both of those now.

Allen :)

Reactions: awaka_

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S