DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Moments of my longest flight

Alex- I like the lighting of this video with the sun at a shallow angle. And, as usual, very smooth flying. Your Mavic 3 gives you confidence to make such long and distant flights.

I am curious if I am seeing flicker from the props at about 4:00. I haven’t noticed this on my Mavic 3 and wonder if this shows up more at sunrise or sunset. There is also some sun reflection spot at around 4:15. I have not yet figured out a good way to record when flying into the sun. Mostly yours looks as it would if traveling toward the sun.

Reactions: alex_markov
Alex- I like the lighting of this video with the sun at a shallow angle. And, as usual, very smooth flying. Your Mavic 3 gives you confidence to make such long and distant flights.

I am curious if I am seeing flicker from the props at about 4:00. I haven’t noticed this on my Mavic 3 and wonder if this shows up more at sunrise or sunset. There is also some sun reflection spot at around 4:15. I have not yet figured out a good way to record when flying into the sun. Mostly yours looks as it would if traveling toward the sun.
Yes there are prop shadows and this is after flicker remover in post. M3 ia way better than all my previous drones worst was evo 2 pro.
I usualy avoid those situations but this flight was about endurance not filming so some of best parts were "ruined" but i like them a lot :) ;)

Reactions: JoelP

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc