DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Money on the Side

thebigbaddan

Reactions
Does anyone have any repeatable ideas you want to share on making money on the side (NOT your full-time job) with your Mavic Air? Maybe something unofficial, that avoids 107 certification requirements?

I'm just wondering if there's a good way to supplement buying more drone equipment. :) (You know you were thinking the same when you bought yours!)

Can't fly for money without Part 107 or I should say, you can't fly legally, for money, without part 107.

The best way that avoids 107 is to teach people to fly their drones. As long as you’re not flying and your student is I don’t think you’d be under 107.

Not if the student is performing the paid duty. Teaching is teaching but they can’t be performing a paid service for you under the guise of a teacher/student.

Easy one!
* Move to any country in Latinamerica.
* Start mingling with the locals and find out who's wedding/graduation/soccer match is coming up...
* Find'em and you'll get the gig.
Repeat....

Sell memory cards, if they just happen to have pictures on them you forgot to wipe.... ooops

The pictures are free, the editing is free, they are buying the memory card.... for 300 dollars......

Sell memory cards, if they just happen to have pictures on them you forgot to wipe.... ooops

The pictures are free, the editing is free, they are buying the memory card.... for 300 dollars......
Eh, what's happening here exactly?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet