DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Mongolia: Chinggis Khaan Monument

MPone

Reactions
The Genghis Khan Equestrian Statue, part of the Genghis Khan Statue Complex, is a 130 ft tall, stainless steel statue of Genghis Khan on horseback and the world's tallest equestrian statue. It is located about a mile from the Tuul River at Tsonjin Boldog, 34 miles east of the Mongolian capital Ulaanbaatar, where, according to legend, he found a golden whip. The statue is symbolically pointed east towards his birthplace. It is on top of the Genghis Khan Statue Complex, a visitor center, with 36 columns representing the 36 khans from Genghis to Ligdan Khan, erected and opened in 2008 to honor the 800th anniversary of the founding of the Mongol Empire.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is really cool!! I wish I could make this sort of stuff........ Wonderful
I only have one small suggestion (from a guy that makes terrible videos lol) All of those interesting things you wrote in your post about the details and history of this place should be texted or maybe narrated into the video. as kind of a history buff I could watch stuff like this all day!!

I have been waiting this place to be droned, and one shot you need to work on is the Reveal.

Rather than starting it out with the name , have the drone fly straight up to Reveal the enormous statue and than let us know who it is.

Narration would be good as the other OP Noted.
The fact that I learned how to spell his Name is awesome.

What is the Red Patch on the top from ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Reactions: MPone and Cafguy
Fantastic video! Very well put together. I would love to see this place in person. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: MPone and sarahb
Very well done! Thanks for sharing it.

Reactions: MPone
This is really cool!! I wish I could make this sort of stuff........ Wonderful
I only have one small suggestion (from a guy that makes terrible videos lol) All of those interesting things you wrote in your post about the details and history of this place should be texted or maybe narrated into the video. as kind of a history buff I could watch stuff like this all day!!
Suggestion noted. Thanks

I have been waiting this place to be droned, and one shot you need to work on is the Reveal.

Rather than starting it out with the name , have the drone fly straight up to Reveal the enormous statue and than let us know who it is.

Narration would be good as the other OP Noted.
The fact that I learned how to spell his Name is awesome.

What is the Red Patch on the top from ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.
Yup. Maybe the REVEAL technique in my coming videos.

I believe the red patch is some sort of cleaning chemical agent used for washing the stainless steel statue.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mertyaldiz