DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Monitor kicks off

RZR12

Reactions
I was out flying my Mavic 2 Zoom today and had my iPad connected, everything is fine then after a few minutes the iPad went blank, had to reboot then all was fine for a bit then the same thing happened, I connected another one foot cable I had and the same thing happened, I had 50% battery on the IPad, iPhone works fine. Didn't try another different Apple cord, maybe this was the problem?? I ordered some one foot cables and maybe that's the problem, not Apple... Any ideas would be appreciated.

Been using my iPhone but the picture is so much bigger, I do have a iPhone 10 so it's a pretty good size also, will check it tomorrow, if it's a nice day.. Thanks for your help and ideas.

I have a friend who's iphone has shut down during flight at under 30F. I told him to use the controller to charge his phone during flight and see if that would keep the phone warm enough not to shut off.

Very interesting, I flew again today using my iPhone 10 it did get dark but not enough to shut the phone down, with all the reviews I've read I'm sure that was probably the problem, have to get the pictures and video early I guess. I'm sure BDOG was probably right about the heat...

I have never personally experienced a shut down of my iPad mini 2 when using DJIGO4 , but I have read about several cases in which heat did in fact cause Ipad's to shutdown when running DJIGO4 as it is a more demanding application.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000