DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mono Vision

MyDroneCMH

Reactions
Hey guys, I have searched tru the forums and haven’t really came up with an answer for my issue, I had lasik surgery on one eye a few years ago and my left eye sees up close , and my right eye sees far away, basically I have mono vision and my brain has learned to adapt ... my question is I really want the googles, would I maybe just need a right lens in the google to help my right eye see up close? but am unsure if it’s even possible to use them having mono vision, any ideas, suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated

I have -25d in my left and +25d in my right eye. I'm slightly out of focus when using the goggles but have ordered lenses +2.5d fromDJI. They are due to arrive at the end of the month.I'll let you know how I get on with them. It might be that I only use the lens in the right side.

I have -25d in my left and +25d in my right eye. I'm slightly out of focus when using the goggles but have ordered lenses +2.5d fromDJI. They are due to arrive at the end of the month.I'll let you know how I get on with them. It might be that I only use the lens in the right side.

Great, looking forward to hearing back from you what’s gonna work, I was thinking the same thing getting len,s also and only using the right side, just wasent sure what strength len,s to order ..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS