DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Montana-Final Pictures

GO FOR IT! You won’t regret it. If I can help, send me a private message. By what means will you travel? Assumed you’ll drive. Car? RV?
I would Loovvve to rent an RV but my wife is not interested so it would be a 3-4 day drive from Miami
. Heck it takes a full day from Miami to the state line so I figure full week of driving each way if we do a day or so in Dakota badlands flying and doing touring and time lapse photo stops

my new Montana video is coming soon but it turned out to be 11 1/2 minutes, plus 2 minutes of credits . It’s one of my better efforts.

Last edited:
I would Loovvve to rent an RV but my wife is not interested so it would be a 3-4 day drive from Miami
. Heck it takes a full day from Miami to the state line so I figure full week of driving each way if we do a day or so in Dakota badlands flying and doing touring and time lapse photo stops

my new Montana video is coming soon but IMG it turned out to be 11 1/2 minutes . It’s one of my better efforts.

I am already looking forward to seeing it. ?

MAGNIFICENT! Hard to express how beautiful that countryside is. Just amazing.
Thanks DanaMc. So glad you enjoyed it. The state of Montana is a never-ending source of beauty.

Last edited:
Just published it!! Hope it shows up in tomorrow's Sunday Mavic Pilots newsletter.

Well done Dale, another masterpiece!

Can’t wait to get back to Montana again, it’s been almost 30-years since my last visit and it looks more beautiful than ever.

Well done Dale, another masterpiece!

Can’t wait to get back to Montana again, it’s been almost 30-years since my last visit and it looks more beautiful than ever.

SkyeHigh-

You are so kind. Thanks for viewing it and for the review. Montana is so special- wherever you look there is a grand vision. It cannot be captured but I always try.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys