DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Montreal with DJI Mini 2

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
It was nice filming and so so music. I am impressed with the city skyline and the video was nice and smoothly flown. The first thing I noticed was the overall cyan or blue cast to the color balance. You could warm it a bit with that slider to make the color more natural.

Dale
Miami

It was nice filming and so so music. I am impressed with the city skyline and the video was nice and smoothly flown. The first thing I noticed was the overall cyan or blue cast to the color balance. You could warm it a bit with that slider to make the color more natural.

Dale
Miami
Thank you for your constructive comment. My computer is not so new and does not allow me to do much of video editing... also not very sure how I could warm it.. I unfortunately forgot to check the White balance in the drone Settings before recording.. What app do you use for editing?

Thank you for your constructive comment. My computer is not so new and does not allow me to do much of video editing... also not very sure how I could warm it.. I unfortunately forgot to check the White balance in the drone Settings before recording.. What app do you use for editing?
Ideally, for video editing, it's much better to have a faster computer. To compensate, you could try editing in proxy form. As far as the color balance, I shoot everything on D-log H.265 or whatever on the Mavic 2 Pro, so it is the equivalent of RAW files. Then I can do the color grading with my software, which in my case is Adobe Premier Pro, as well as using a third party LUT from Film Poets. Most video editing will have a color adjustment bar, going from blue to yellow You can reduce the blue by sliding towards the yellow.

Hope this helps, but free to try to answer anything else for you.

Dale
Miami

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drico