DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Monument Valley

I live 75 miles from Monument Valley and have been there often, but have never felt free to fly my drone there. I have many still camera photos of the area including the rare times when it is covered with snow.

Your use of Native American flute music is a very nice addition to a gorgeous video.

Reactions: MPone
Beautiful video, and a great soundtrack - suits it perfectly.

In regards to where Monument valley is, it straddles the border of Utah and Arizona but the majority of the locations in this video are in Utah. The opening shot of that large formation with two smaller ones off to the left - the large one is Brigham's Tomb and the smaller is Stagecoach. The drone is (approximately) 3.4 miles north of the Utah Arizona border and he is shooting looking due south.

Location.jpgGroundView.jpg

VideoShot.jpg

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 1.09.42 PM.pngSo it looks like the park services are in Arizona, and the valley is showing to be at the border. It is academic anyway. What counts is where you shot it from , and the flights were gorgeous. I definitely think you would have to fly stealth there. Don't ask permission. It is all Native land.

You may be old but so am I and you are never too old to travel unless you have a disability that prevents travel. At age 83 I just completed a 3 week African Safari to Tanzania and Kenya. The safari vehicle's entry was a 4 foot off the ground step. I am planning future travel as long as my state of health permits.

Beautiful video, and a great soundtrack - suits it perfectly.

In regards to where Monument valley is, it straddles the border of Utah and Arizona but the majority of the locations in this video are in Utah. The opening shot of that large formation with two smaller ones off to the left - the large one is Brigham's Tomb and the smaller is Stagecoach. The drone is (approximately) 3.4 miles north of the Utah Arizona border and he is shooting looking due south.

View attachment 137017View attachment 137018

View attachment 137020
Solved...👍

Reactions: MPone and Ty Pilot
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members