DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

More Education Needed

SkyeHigh

Premium Pilot
Reactions
A Jet-Pack flyer has got himself into the news in southwest England - the local Park Rangers have described it as a military-grade drone.

‘An unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) (or uncrewed aerial vehicle, commonly known as a drone) is an aircraft without a human pilot on board and a type of unmanned vehicle...’

Do people just use the ‘drone’ word without understanding what one is? If so we have the media to thank for that... and Park Rangers... and those with Jet-Packs...

That’s a pearler!! A passenger ‘drone’. What will journo’s come up with next??

Last edited:
Reactions: SmilingOgre
Yes they do, take a look at this

Except they called a drone not a UAV. Pretty hard to call vehicle with a man inside Unmanned.
Is an RC plane a drone? It is a UAV but not a drone?
The term drone is not very well defined as opposed to UAV.
They are not 100% equal terms.

The definition of drone on dictionary.com is “a pilotless radio-controlled aircraft used for reconnaissance or bombing”

Education is as important as this since education gives individuals the information and skills they require. Education is imperative to people of all ages and it has no restriction. If you fail, you can use resources www.divineessay.com to help with your studies. This site helps me with write my essay.

Nice.That a really interesting topic. I really thankful to you for this useful and informative blog post and really appreciated you keep blogging.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ