DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

More Idiots with Drones

Bigbird48

Reactions

Its never ending bad news about drones. People on here mown and grown about us when we act like drone Police . But at the rate these idiots are using drones in all the wrong ways, is just making it harder on all of us that just want to have fun and take pictures.
I think we as a community have to step up here and out in the real world when we see idiots doing wrong we have to say something. Otherwise there going to shut us down and there will be no hobbyist drone flying . All of us will be required to get a license .
So I say See something (weather here or in public ) Say something.

Last edited:
Maybe fix your link Bigbird . :)

Its never ending bad news about drones. People on here mown and grown about us when we act like drone Police . But at the rate these idiots are using drones in all the wrong ways, is just making it harder on all of us that just want to have fun and take pictures.
I think we as a community have to step up here and out in the real world when we see idiots doing wrong we have to say something. Otherwise there going to shut us down and there will be no hobbyist drone flying . All of us will be required to get a license .
So I say See something (weather here or in public ) Say something.
But be sure to be a good ambassador and not just a complainer.

Yeah, Im pretty sure this wont make people equate drones with racist hate speech. You have to give people a little credit here. Granted there are some pretty shallow thinkers out there but give me a break, This is neither good nor bad for drones.

Reactions: Drone on
So much for 'Candies from Heaven' ?

People have forgotten the Golden Rule. A wise man once wrote "Everything that you want to have men do to you, then, do so yourself to them."

Reactions: raymo
People have forgotten the Golden Rule. A wise man once wrote "Everything that you want to have men do to you, then, do so yourself to them."
Don't replace 'men' with 'women' in that saying, or you might get arrested! (or become President of the USA!) ?

Interesting little article about psyops method and medium from ww2-Present
Get some!
Untitled.jpg

I dont think that's a saying/Rule. I think someone just took..

'Whatsoever ye do to the least of my brothers that ye do unto me.'
'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you'

And put them into grammarly.com

Reactions: FoxhallGH and BD0G
In the abscence of anything of substance,
AMann i think it's about time your explain your avatar for me, I've always found it to eye catching.
Like a wood-mech Spider spinning 4 lasso's or A Da Vinci'esque Quad design
Can you fill us in?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa