DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

More on gimbal

Flyhighsky

Reactions
Ok first off I'm OLD...mostly senile..kind of daft..and can't see a finger in front of my face :confused:. Now with that being said I noticed the "cap" that covers the right side of the gimbal is missing,must have came off in the crash. I'm wondering now if because that cap is missing is the reason the gimbal "leans" to the left (the side that does have a cap) and that the little troll's that operate the gimbal are too weak to compensate and level the gimbal? I've tried to "calibrate camera" but it only shows 10% and it'll sit there til the cows come home or I get an "over heating" warning...whichever comes first. The camera still takes vids and pictures just fine. I don't want to spend $150usd for a new one. I'm thinking of fabbing a cap from a thin piece of plexi to compensate the wonkiness..or MAYBE someone on the forum has spare parts and would sell me a cap??

JimIMG_1226.JPGIMG_1226.JPG

Ok first off I'm OLD...mostly senile..kind of daft..and can't see a finger in front of my face :confused:. Now with that being said I noticed the "cap" that covers the right side of the gimbal is missing,must have came off in the crash. I'm wondering now if because that cap is missing is the reason the gimbal "leans" to the left (the side that does have a cap) and that the little troll's that operate the gimbal are too weak to compensate and level the gimbal? I've tried to "calibrate camera" but it only shows 10% and it'll sit there til the cows come home or I get an "over heating" warning...whichever comes first. The camera still takes vids and pictures just fine. I don't want to spend $150usd for a new one. I'm thinking of fabbing a cap from a thin piece of plexi to compensate the wonkiness..or MAYBE someone on the forum has spare parts and would sell me a cap??
JimView attachment 112145View attachment 112145

Just buy new gimbal and change it. But dont buy complete gimbal set, just buy and change the gimbal and use your oldcamera module in previous gimbal. If you change with new camera module, it will require you to pair new camera to your main board and only dji can pair it.

Here is the link to buy the gimbal

After you change new gimbal, you have to perform gimbal calibration from your computer using this tools

Reactions: Romulus Archibald
I did the IMU calibration and its ok but the gimbal still wont calibrate and the camera isn't level still. I should have a new gimbal in my hand tuesday it's at the local post office but because of the holiday...sighhhhh..at least I can fly my parrot bebop2.

Jim

I did the IMU calibration and its ok but the gimbal still wont calibrate and the camera isn't level still. I should have a new gimbal in my hand tuesday it's at the local post office but because of the holiday...sighhhhh..at least I can fly my parrot bebop2.

Jim
Try follow this tutorial but change "spark" with WM160

Just buy new gimbal and change it. But dont buy complete gimbal set, just buy and change the gimbal and use your oldcamera module in previous gimbal. If you change with new camera module, it will require you to pair new camera to your main board and only dji can pair it.

Here is the link to buy the gimbal

After you change new gimbal, you have to perform gimbal calibration from your computer using this tools

Hi friend, this tool remove the error code 40011 ??

Jim
Hello,
did you calibrate gimbal via PC? Gimbal now working properly? Or?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15