DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Morning Mist Over Mount Shuksan 13 Degrees Out

• Thread starter Deleted member 77603
  • Start date
Very nice footage!! Great capture of the clouds 'laying' over the mountain. Well done!
I know you stated no music, but this is a piece of footage that would definitely benefit from a sound track!

Well Done!

I know I know no music, no graphics....Just one of my favorite places to be this time of year

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Mike:

I took out a few minutes from my day to add a music track. Hope you like it. Please, all, I did not have a single thing to do with the making of this great video from the creator. It is on my Vimeo site temporarily and I will take it down after everyone has a few days to read their daily issue of Mavic Pilot Forum.I kept all of the editing the same including 1080p. the way I found it.

Dale
Miami
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: db4476
I think I liked it better without the music lol
Of course, to each his own. As we all know, music can really help to make a film more enjoyable. I spent a few minutes selecting that track, but there are many to choose from.

How did you get this footage? Did you have to hike up the mountain part way or were you able to send your drone up that high? I want to capture this type of footage but would have to either hike up the mountain in the dark or hike up in the daylight and stay overnight in a tent, neither of which is happening.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroundHog101