DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Mornington Pier Victoria Australia

Schnappers Restaurant overlooking the pier and yachts is a fantastic place to relax with a great meal and the best coffee

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Looks like a great place to go. Your video was too fast for me. Slow it down a bit on the panning, panning, panning.
Dale
Miami

Schnappers Restaurant overlooking the pier and yachts is a fantastic place to relax with a great meal and the best coffee

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Sounds like fun but it is a long swim for me to make it from here for that great cup of Joe :cool:

Great video! I enjoyed the scenery. One tip that I might share is that the video in its original format, looks like a scouting expedition; and I'm sure in ways it was. May I suggest after a scouting flight, create a good video in your mind first then fly it pointing out those special features but doing straight flyovers, half orbits, or even full orbits?

Reactions: sarahb
Nice view. The long breakwater jetty looks fishy. If only I wasn't half a world away.

Reactions: platty
Great video! I enjoyed the scenery. One tip that I might share is that the video in its original format, looks like a scouting expedition; and I'm sure in ways it was. May I suggest after a scouting flight, create a good video in your mind first then fly it pointing out those special features but doing straight flyovers, half orbits, or even full orbits?
Thanks for the advice. Ive not tried scouting before so will try it next time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01