DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Moss Force Waterfall, Lake District

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A day out to the Lakes yesterday with a few friends, who also follow the Drone Show Live YT channel, so 8 of us met up to explore and fly some amazing locations in the Keswick area...

This is the first of 6 or 7 videos from the day, captured with the AVATA - only a few hours after its swim at Ashness Bridge - another video to follow on that...

Anyhows, some chilled-out music, some relaxed flying up the falls and back again in the June sunshine, enjoy...

Thanks to LadyFlyerUK for arranging the day, and to Qwackers, Clearview Drones, Drone-A-Holic, and Timothy's Travels for making it such a great day out :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You should run cinematography classes.
Lol, perhaps I will at some point... Or perhaps I should do some YT video on what and how we get the results we get?

Beautiful and well done. I loved the section where the Avata goes “head first” down the Falls. Is the footage speeded up at all?

Reactions: AlbionDrones
A day out to the Lakes yesterday with a few friends, who also follow the Drone Show Live YT channel, so 8 of us met up to explore and fly some amazing locations in the Keswick area...

This is the first of 6 or 7 videos from the day, captured with the AVATA - only a few hours after its swim at Ashness Bridge - another video to follow on that...

Anyhows, some chilled-out music, some relaxed flying up the falls and back again in the June sunshine, enjoy...

Thanks to LadyFlyerUK for arranging the day, and to Qwackers, Clearview Drones, Drone-A-Holic, and Timothy's Travels for making it such a great day out :)

Very Nice.

Beautiful and well done. I loved the section where the Avata goes “head first” down the Falls. Is the footage speeded up at all?
Thank you... no sped up footage at all, most of it is natural speed, flown in S mode, but the 2 2nd clips of flying up were slowed to 50% using Optical Flow on DaVinci Resolve, to try and slomo the water a bit - it was the fastest flight up I did. so slowing it down worked well...

There ya go! Another great video and loved the scenery.

There ya go! Another great video and loved the scenery.
Thanks, flew 6 locations on the day, but off to Skye tomorrow, so hoping to come home with enough footage to last me a month or two of editing time :)

Suzanne, you do wonderful work with your drones. Creative, beautiful, smooth. It doesn't matter what's in the air, your control on the sticks is impeccable. If you did YT video showing your "how-to," I'd watch them!

• Love
Suzanne, you do wonderful work with your drones. Creative, beautiful, smooth. It doesn't matter what's in the air, your control on the sticks is impeccable. If you did YT video showing your "how-to," I'd watch them!
Then I may have to give that a go.. tbh I don't know what I do differently to others, I just fly, keep it smooth and get in s close as you feel you can :)

Reactions: Prop Wash

What's with all the third party cookies, I don't remember ever seeing that on the forum?

What's with all the third party cookies, I don't remember ever seeing that on the forum?
What 3rd party cookies? I havent set anything different... Admin?

At the bottom of post one it says, To view this content you need to accept third party cookies.
Maybe it's something I've changed, but I'm seeing it on certain posts.
Strange, I havent set anything, and haven't seen anything like that either, my channel isn't even monetized!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson