DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Motor and prop noise?

scro

Reactions
For those of you who have upgraded from a MM1 to the Mini2, how noisy is the new drone compared to the original mini? Is the pitch and loudness much the same? Or is the noise less "intrusive"?

Is much quieter than the MM1. Is even quieter than the MA2.

Reactions: scro
What a great size drone for travel. My only hesitation is when I watch the videos the noise sounds more like the original Mavic Air I had that my neighbors said sounded like a swarm of bees. Am I missing something here?

What a great size drone for travel. My only hesitation is when I watch the videos the noise sounds more like the original Mavic Air I had that my neighbors said sounded like a swarm of bees. Am I missing something here?
Its pretty quiet... Sure 20 feet up over or near the neighbors yard, they can probably hear it... But it's definitely not that intrusive. I doubt it would spend much time that close to anyone. But, it's definitely Pretty **** quiet

Reactions: Springerdog1
For those of you who have upgraded from a MM1 to the Mini2, how noisy is the new drone compared to the original mini? Is the pitch and loudness much the same? Or is the noise less "intrusive"?
For me since I am hard of hearing, this is my assessment when wearing hearing aids.

The Mini 2 is quieter, not by a whole lot. But what seems to make more of an impact is the 'pitch' or frequency or whatever you want to call it of the noise. The Mini 1 was a bit higher pitch and a little more piercing as far as noise goes, like a bag of pissed off hornests, the Mini 2 while still noticeable didn't quite have that stab on the higher pitch, it felt a little calmer. So I imagine if the volume of either wasn't much different, that change in pitch sound made it less alarming.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman