DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

motor error at startup

Yeah mate never got mine fixed I’m gonna replace the arm for £13 but I suspect it’s the main board which is abt 75
Thanks for the info. The error I get is something like motor error pleased check props. But it happens very intermittent at start up. Still monitoring as I recently was able to blow air through the motors

Thanks for the info. The error I get is something like motor error pleased check props. But it happens very intermittent at start up. Still monitoring as I recently was able to blow air through the motors
Yeah I had that the. It turned to a esc error that was intermittent and now every time I turn it on
With a esc error like the motor isn’t there. I had a very very small knock about a month before the issues even the
Tinniest y knock or tap and it can cause it as the drone only had 12h on it (admitidly a lot of that was spent flying pretty hard on it) but still

Yeah I had that the. It turned to a esc error that was intermittent and now every time I turn it on
With a esc error like the motor isn’t there. I had a very very small knock about a month before the issues even the
Tinniest y knock or tap and it can cause it as the drone only had 12h on it (admitidly a lot of that was spent flying pretty hard on it) but still
Hmm. Think I will keep an eye on this issue and decide what I can do next. But i will probably start with changing the left back leg with motor.thanks for taking the time to help

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots