DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Motor Obstructed Help

Yousuf110

Reactions
Hello all,

I get an error saying "motor obstructed" and my top left motor has a vibration sort of spin, and then for a while it spins well then vibrates at different intervals.

I dont believe there is anything stuck in there, as when i spin it by hand i dont feel anything obstructing it.

Does anyone know what i should do?

Thanks

Remove the prop locking hub off the motor and then look in the motor for some foreign particles . You also could have a motor bearing going . If all else fails replace the motor . I have replaced them on my phantom drones and the little motors are not expensive

Remove the prop locking hub off the motor and then look in the motor for some foreign particles . You also could have a motor bearing going . If all else fails replace the motor . I have replaced them on my phantom drones and the little motors are not expensive

Thanks mate, i replaced the whole motor arm... brand new one.

And STILL getting the motor obstructed error, i thought it was a firmware issue after that.

So i re flashed the firmware, and i am still getting it.

I really dont know what else i can do.

I cant believe i found out what it was.... it was a thick wire from my battery mod.

The wire went from the positive terminal to the side where the motor arm joins the drone, somehow, this was causing a vibration or something, or pushing against the drone arm, therefore it was vibrating and i was getting that error.

As soon as i took that out, its all fine now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu