DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Mount Desert Island and Acadia National Park

Fab film. Very well done. Great music and, as always in the US, beautiful scenery. I have just sent for the Osmo 6 here in the U.K. Costco £119 with a £10 voucher as well. Can’t wait to get my hands on it but will have to wait till Christmas-wife insists!!

Some highlights from week I spent around Acadia National Park. About 60% drone, and the rest is handheld from my Osmo Pocket.

Arthur:

Enjoyed, very much, your Maine trip. Not to steal your thunder, I am sending a link to a similar video by personal conversation, I made on our trip to Maine May, 2021 featuring Mavic 2 Pro, Timelapse videos with Osmo Action and Osmo Pocket.

Dale
Miami

Fab film. Very well done. Great music and, as always in the US, beautiful scenery. I have just sent for the Osmo 6 here in the U.K. Costco £119 with a £10 voucher as well. Can’t wait to get my hands on it but will have to wait till Christmas-wife insists!!
Thank you! Let me know how you like the new camera. The Osmo Pocket is awesome, but I'm always afraid f breaking it, so need a new action camera for sketchy stuff. My SJCam and Yi 4k are a little behind compared to what's out there now!

Arthur:

Enjoyed, very much, your Maine trip. Not to steal your thunder, I am sending a link to a similar video by personal conversation, I made on our trip to Maine May, 2021 featuring Mavic 2 Pro, Timelapse videos with Osmo Action and Osmo Pocket.

Dale
Miami
Thanks Dale, glad you liked it. I'll definitely check that out. (Probably tomorrow, as it's well after my bed time now...)

Thank you! Let me know how you like the new camera. The Osmo Pocket is awesome, but I'm always afraid f breaking it, so need a new action camera for sketchy stuff. My SJCam and Yi 4k are a little behind compared to what's out there now!
Of course the Osmo 6 has no camera, it’s just a stabalized hand held tripod on which my iPhone 11 will fit. Should be fun. The pocket is a much more sophisticated piece of kit.

Of course the Osmo 6 has no camera, it’s just a stabalized hand held tripod on which my iPhone 11 will fit. Should be fun. The pocket is a much more sophisticated piece of kit.
Haha. Right. I guess I have to do some more research. I thought that was the action camera... Thanks.

Reactions: twickers14