DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mountain Of Gold

Thanks for the likes guys !!
What a beautiful picture !

I am new, still setting things up. I have no experience editing pictures or video.... looks like I am in for quite the learning curve...lol
I do own a macbook pro... any suggestions on programs to use ? (preferably free or less expensive)

Reactions: Roy Rogers
What a beautiful picture !

I am new, still setting things up. I have no experience editing pictures or video.... looks like I am in for quite the learning curve...lol
I do own a macbook pro... any suggestions on programs to use ? (preferably free or less expensive)
I'll take that as a huge complement . First don't be over-whelmed . most of us are just doing this for fun , and the best of us only wanna help and encourage . The negative nah-Sayers don't matter anyway . ;-)
There is a ton of free stuff to take advantage of . Being a Mac user Apple has top notch stuff to use that's should already be installed . About all of the programs do the same stuff its really about what is best and easiest for you . This photo is actually a screen shot from Mavic Air Video . I always keep a UAV with me and as I pulled in the parking lot where I work a saw this happening . It was about 7:30 in the morning and the sun was rising over the mountains behind me casting a golden light on the mountains in front of me . So in just a few mins. I was in the air and filming . I'm full blooded here so keep in mind the tens of times I pasted up a beautiful sunrise just to not be late for work . This signal moment was my gratification for not being late all those other times before. It was a cold morning and I had left my DJI Mavic Air in my truck the night before and the battier was cold and my UAV did some funny landing maneuvers BUT I got the shot and was not late fore work !!! I film my whole flights and often Screen shot my best photos then edit them . Currently I use Photo shop Express . It's free and pretty good .

Thanks for viewing , have fun and be sure to commit on the faa remote id cos it will end this wonderful hobby we all love

I'll take that as a huge complement . First don't be over-whelmed . most of us are just doing this for fun , and the best of us only wanna help and encourage . The negative nah-Sayers don't matter anyway . ;-)
There is a ton of free stuff to take advantage of . Being a Mac user Apple has top notch stuff to use that's should already be installed . About all of the programs do the same stuff its really about what is best and easiest for you . This photo is actually a screen shot from Mavic Air Video . I always keep a UAV with me and as I pulled in the parking lot where I work a saw this happening . It was about 7:30 in the morning and the sun was rising over the mountains behind me casting a golden light on the mountains in front of me . So in just a few mins. I was in the air and filming . I'm full blooded here so keep in mind the tens of times I pasted up a beautiful sunrise just to not be late for work . This signal moment was my gratification for not being late all those other times before. It was a cold morning and I had left my DJI Mavic Air in my truck the night before and the battier was cold and my UAV did some funny landing maneuvers BUT I got the shot and was not late fore work !!! I film my whole flights and often Screen shot my best photos then edit them . Currently I use Photo shop Express . It's free and pretty good .

Thanks for viewing , have fun and be sure to commit on the faa remote id cos it will end this wonderful hobby we all love
Thank you for your encouraging words... so many people on forums can be so rude..grammar police and down right mean... your response is both refreshing and down to earth. I will explore my mac programs a little more I am sure they are more capable than I am. Eventually will get my MM in the air.. reading about so many crashes and fly aways has me a little shy to take it up..lol

Reactions: Roy Rogers
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky