DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Mountains and Clouds

Nice.
Many similar 'outback' shots seem to be over parched land in which all the vegitation is brown, it was nice, and surprising, to see greenery.
Best bit for me was the clip starting at 30sec, the clouds etc. in the background worked very well but could you try the same shot and climb or tilt the camera up to keep a reasonable amount of sky in shot?
In a couple of places, where you were climbing a ridge line, you ended the clip before you really crested the ridge, it might have been nice to see more of 'what was on the other side'.

Nice.
Many similar 'outback' shots seem to be over parched land in which all the vegitation is brown, it was nice, and surprising, to see greenery.
Best bit for me was the clip starting at 30sec, the clouds etc. in the background worked very well but could you try the same shot and climb or tilt the camera up to keep a reasonable amount of sky in shot?
In a couple of places, where you were climbing a ridge line, you ended the clip before you really crested the ridge, it might have been nice to see more of 'what was on the other side'.
I try to maintain VLOS as much as I can. Flying over the ridge is a bit risky.

Sorry I didn't mean to fly out of sight but just to above the actual top of the ridge line so that we can see............

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying