DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mountains, Waterfalls, Glaciers and Icebergs - Iceland 4k HDR

Fantastic video!!

Reactions: blackie36
Shot in HLG / Mavic 3 - Edited in Final Cut Pro

I just watched the entire video. It was amazing. I loved, most of all, the slow motion you showed in the ocean and waves. I'm sure you have much more footage, since you have only covered two areas in this film. Loved the music choices, the editing, and the slow cinematic flights. The opening reveals were also beautiful.

I've been to all of these places, but in good weather. We did a circumnavigation counter clockwise of the entire island, including Skogafoss, Dyrholaey, Reynisfjara Beach, Black Sand Beach, BVIK, Reynidranger, etc. Feel free to write me on a private conversation for link to my Iceland video ( I don't want to hijack your thread).

Dale
Miami

Great video!!!! I watched all of it. Impressive. Thank you for posting it.

I just watched the entire video. It was amazing. I loved, most of all, the slow motion you showed in the ocean and waves. I'm sure you have much more footage, since you have only covered two areas in this film. Loved the music choices, the editing, and the slow cinematic flights. The opening reveals were also beautiful.

I've been to all of these places, but in good weather. We did a circumnavigation counter clockwise of the entire island, including Skogafoss, Dyrholaey, Reynisfjara Beach, Black Sand Beach, BVIK, Reynidranger, etc. Feel free to write me on a private conversation for link to my Iceland video ( I don't want to hijack your thread).

Dale
Miami
Thanks - pleased you enjoyed it. I'm normally a stills guy so don't do many videos with my drone, but Iceland was just stunningly beautiful and was too good not to get some footage :)

One of the things about this forum is we get to see the diversity of landscape & weather.
Great result blackie36.

Loved it. Visited those places several years ago, but not in winter and without a drone. It's an amazing country and you've captured it beautifully. Your footage of the waterfall at the beginning was a real highlight. Thanks for sharing.
Bill

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki