DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Movario BT-300 Portrait Mode

DTL

Reactions
Hi all,

I am having an issue with my BT-300, just got them. Everything is updated on glasses and on Mavic. The issue is when I go into portrait mode. The lens turns and for a brief fraction of a second the portrait image is displayed in the glasses. But then the image in the glasses changes to just a 90 degree rotated image of what you are looking at. It is displayed still in landscape so the image zooms in abit. What is weird is that if you take a picture while in portrait mode, the recorded image is just fine even though what you are seeing is not portrait.

This ability of the mavic to do this is special and allows for the taking a sequence of images to be stitched into fantastic panos. But can not do this with this display.

So can you check your system and see what you get? You have to use DJI GO4 because Ultimate does not support rotation of the lens.

Thanks in advance.

I have contacted DJI and Epson about this. I sent them images, although I had to simulate the 90 degree rotated image because the recorded image is just fine. DJI just said they can not trouble shoot the glasses as it is a third party.

So far Epson has asked me to up date everything which I had. I have informed them of this (all updated and still a problem) and am now waiting.

dave

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darksebius