DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Movavi video editor drone edition

Drone Edition? What????? I just renewed my license with them a month ago and they didn't mention it. Off to their website right now LOL.

After finally finding it (they don't list it on their website at all) I don't see that it does anything that their existing video editor doesn't. I've contacted tech support and asked them for a side-by-side comparison between their Drone Edition and the current "NonDrone Edition" offering.

My gut instinct, it's just the regular video editor re-branded to entice drone operators to buy it. I gotta admit MovAvi is silly easy to use and if you're looking for a basic video editor with some better than basic tools give it a try. It's no where near a high-end editor package like FC or anything but it can get you making good videos in a matter of minutes.

After finally finding it (they don't list it on their website at all) I don't see that it does anything that their existing video editor doesn't. I've contacted tech support and asked them for a side-by-side comparison between their Drone Edition and the current "NonDrone Edition" offering.

My gut instinct, it's just the regular video editor re-branded to entice drone operators to buy it. I gotta admit MovAvi is silly easy to use and if you're looking for a basic video editor with some better than basic tools give it a try. It's no where near a high-end editor package like FC or anything but it can get you making good videos in a matter of minutes.
That's what I kinda figured cuz I couldn't find anything on it. Kinda curious as to how well it works with mavic pro footage. I'm not looking for anything overly complicated and plays well with mavic pro video shot at 2.7K. I have been using gopro studio and don't like the fact that it don't play well with the video I shoot with the mavic.

Reactions: BigAl07
That's what I kinda figured cuz I couldn't find anything on it. Kinda curious as to how well it works with mavic pro footage. I'm not looking for anything overly complicated and plays well with mavic pro video shot at 2.7K. I have been using gopro studio and don't like the fact that it don't play well with the video I shoot with the mavic.

Have you tried anything else? It might not be the editor but a hardware limitation when using video higher than 1080p. I'd try shooting video in 2.7k, 4K, and 1080p (same length etc) and rule out a hardware issue before investing too much in editing software.

With that being said, we use MovAvi almost every single day now and for about 90% of our work it's all we need.

Have you tried anything else? It might not be the editor but a hardware limitation when using video higher than 1080p. I'd try shooting video in 2.7k, 4K, and 1080p (same length etc) and rule out a hardware issue before investing too much in editing software.

With that being said, we use MovAvi almost every single day now and for about 90% of our work it's all we need.
Thank you bigal07 I will try that and see. Thank you for all your input in regards to my question it is greatly appreciated

Happy Flying

It is just a "rebranded" version of their software.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for choosing Movavi software ( Video Software | Movavi Multimedia Software and Much More )!

You can find more info regarding Movavi Video Suite Drone Edition at https://www.amazon.com/Encore-Softw...-1-spons&keywords=movavi++drone+edition&psc=1

Movavi Video Suite Drone Edition is based on Movavi Video Suite 16. The latest version available on our site now is Video Suite 17: Video Maker | How to Make a Video with Movavi Video Suite

Thank you.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Vorobyov
Movavi Support Team

Movavi Knowledge Base: Knowledge Base - Home

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members