DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

moverio

audi2000

Reactions
I called B&H to see if the moverio BT-40 could be used with the RC PRO for Mavic 3, they said the firmware does not support direct connection between the 2. Does any one use the BT 40 with the RC Pro? I don't have either but would get both if I knew they worked together.

RC Pro only supports Mini HDMI output.
It does not support DisplayPort Alt Mode over USB-C.

"Moverio BT-40 is only compatible with devices that support DisplayPort Alt Mode over USB-C. There is no guarantee that this product will function normally with the use of a USB splitter or conversion cable."

Reactions: audi2000
Thanks, does the B35e work with the M3 and RC Pro? I had the M2 Pro with BT350 and liked that I could see drone while flying. Didn't like the android interface box.

Can you be more specific about exactly how you are connecting them?
Are you using a conversion cable to convert the RC Pro's mini HDMI output to USB C?

Attachments

• 70C7B0F9-6ABF-4515-845D-3C26496D385D.jpeg
    70C7B0F9-6ABF-4515-845D-3C26496D385D.jpeg
    446.4 KB · Views: 15
  • B3863FD2-7D5C-4FF2-BC83-9ACA4025AF72.jpeg
    B3863FD2-7D5C-4FF2-BC83-9ACA4025AF72.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
Moverio bt 40 has a type-c cable, Rc pro has a type-c input.
I wasn't aware that the USB C port on the RC Pro was usable for anything other than charging the RC Pro. Good to know! So, you are saying the USB C port on the RC Pro is also outputting the video feed, just like the mini HDMI port? Does the type of mini HDMI video output selected match the USB C output, so that the Fly app selection for a "telemetry free" mini HDMI output is also telemetry free on the USB C video output? Can you use both the USB C output and the mini HDMI output simultaneously for video output?

Last edited:
I wasn't aware that the USB C port on the RC Pro was usable for anything other than charging the RC Pro. Good to know! So, you are saying the USB C port on the RC Pro is also outputting the video feed, just like the mini HDMI port? Does the type of mini HDMI video output selected match the USB C output, so that the Fly app selection for a "telemetry free" mini HDMI output is also telemetry free on the USB C video output? Can you use both the USB C output and the mini HDMI output simultaneously for video output?
Unfortunately, I don't have an HDMI MINI cable I can't check.

Unfortunately, I don't have an HDMI MINI cable I can't check.
But it definitely works using the USB C port?
Is it a only a mirror of the RC Pro screen with all telemetry, or can you select a clean FPV view, without any telemetry, through the HDMI output setting in the Fly app, which is then also copied to the USB C port output?

But it definitely works using the USB C port?
Is it a only a mirror of the RC Pro screen with all telemetry, or can you select a clean FPV view, without any telemetry, through the HDMI output setting in the Fly app, which is then also copied to the USB C port output?
Только как зеркало экрана

Только как зеркало экрана
Fortunately, Google translate was able to assist.
"Just like a screen mirror" which I interpret to mean the telemetry cannot be removed, unlike the output from the mini HDMI port, which can be a mirrored screen or a telemetry free FPV view, user selectable in the HDMI output settings in the Fly app.

Have you tried changing the HDMI output settings in the Fly app to see if the HDMI out telemetry free FPV setting also affects the USB C output to the BT40?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa