DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moving ON

OMG. Lol. Thank you. That made me laugh tonight. I needed that.

I TRY to remember to adjust the RTH/HOVER/LAND Option when I do things like this. But then again it is usually me walking. I have yet to have it follow a vehicle. The one thing I can run into is, I live next to bay waters. And the return to home location can be plagued with a higher tide then it was when I took off. This makes it again a poor landing spot for returned home. But usually it is right in front of me :) not flying away from me :)

Almost forgot, super cool video! Very smooth besides a little jerk here and there. But really, what a great little drone. Fun location too. And I think speeding up the video makes sense. Otherwise it would’ve been a little too slow, different vibe.

Great video. Where in California are you riding? This is a great area for that follow me demo.

Terrific Video..I had to look up San Benito county..I've been over Hollister a lot and it's really pretty but I didn't recognize that road. I'm surprised how well the drone handled the rising terrain. Really enjoyed it..thanks for posting.

Terrific Video..I had to look up San Benito county..I've been over Hollister a lot and it's really pretty but I didn't recognize that road. I'm surprised how well the drone handled the rising terrain. Really enjoyed it..thanks for posting.

The local airport used to have 5 or 6 Mustangs and the still prepare mustangs for the Reno air race. Mustangs are a fun ride!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife