DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP1 and MP2 Props blades Swapping

Buddy PR

Reactions
Recently I purchased a set of carbon fiber Composite blade from ebay for my Mavic Air, and I received what appears to be blades for a Mavic Pro 1, they were much larger then the ones that Mavic Air uses. I mounted them on my Mavic 2 Zoom and they appear to fit perfectly so I turned on my Zoom and raised it about 10 ft and let it hover for a couple of minutes, there were no difference on the sound and steady while hovering, I moved it around at the same hight but didn't want to risk flying it.

Has any body used there MP1 props Blades on there MP2?

Im adding a picture of the blades, the one in the middle are the unknown Props from ebay.

Attachments

• F9904593-96EF-422B-89CD-C53D12D825EC.jpeg
    F9904593-96EF-422B-89CD-C53D12D825EC.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 46
Thanks for your feedback, did you look at the pic. Do you think thay really are props blades for MP2 ?

The middle ones are not M2 props, Im 100% sure of that. You can see by the lack of taper at the end of the props. They might be poor generic MPP copies of blades but they are too long.

M2 blades are cheap enough. Why experiment with your beautiful new $1500 drone? ;)

Reactions: Porky
The middle ones are not M2 props, Im 100% sure of that. You can see by the lack of taper at the end of the props. They might be poor generic MPP copies of blades but they are too long.

M2 blades are cheap enough. Why experiment with your beautiful new $1500 drone? ;)

It was a mistake from a ebay seller, I have a Mavic Air and a Mavic 2, I was really trying to get some noise reduction props for my Air. But even the seller doesn’t know what Happen or which props they sent! I could see you are marked as a approved seller, let me get your info for future OEM purchases. Remember my shipping is to PR.

It was a mistake from a ebay seller, I have a Mavic Air and a Mavic 2, I was really trying to get some noise reduction props for my Air. But even the seller doesn’t know what Happen or which props they sent! I could see you are marked as a approved seller, let me get your info for future OEM purchases. Remember my shipping is to PR.

I dont think DJI makes low noise props for the Air, I wish they did! I think it would really help.

I ship to PR all the time, not a problem. If you need a part, just drop me a message here.

Reactions: Buddy PR
Recently I purchased a set of carbon fiber Composite blade from ebay for my Mavic Air, and I received what appears to be blades for a Mavic Pro 1, they were much larger then the ones that Mavic Air uses. I mounted them on my Mavic 2 Zoom and they appear to fit perfectly so I turned on my Zoom and raised it about 10 ft and let it hover for a couple of minutes, there were no difference on the sound and steady while hovering, I moved it around at the same hight but didn't want to risk flying it.

Has any body used there MP1 props Blades on there MP2?

Im adding a picture of the blades, the one in the middle are the unknown Props from ebay.
I agree with the other post the blades are cheap enough I would not take a chance. But just a little bit of information the biggest difference is the efficiency the mp2 props are designed to be much more efficient which assist in longer flight time. That's going to be the biggest difference.

Reactions: Buddy PR

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52