DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mp1 white goggles M2Z RE goggles

mel.m

Reactions
Has anyone had both birds with goggles attached in the air in close proximity I'm thinking of buying another set of goggles so my son can fly with me would they interfere with each other. M2Z with RE and Mp1 with white goggles. Any experience or information appreciated. Thank You.

Has anyone had both birds with goggles attached in the air in close proximity I'm thinking of buying another set of goggles so my son can fly with me would they interfere with each other. M2Z with RE and Mp1 with white goggles. Any experience or information appreciated. Thank You.

This works fine because because the goggles just receive video and don’t transmit to the aircraft. You can use the white and the RE goggles together that’s fine too.

Thanks for the response you don't think there would be any conflict between the RC side? Might find nice open area keep them close see what happens. Thanks Mate
This works fine because because the goggles just receive video and don’t transmit to the aircraft. You can use the white and the RE goggles together that’s fine too.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998