DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP2 comparison to Autel and Parrot?

dunno who is shaking who,shouldnt really matter

Last edited:
There were plenty of Autel Evo vs MA/MP and Parrot Anafi vs MA/MP when they came out. Don't think it's taboo, unless you are criticizing Mavics too much. Plenty of people passionate about their Mavics.

i own more dji than any other,i dont play favorites as its a hobby not a competition to me,ive been trying to sell myself on the mp2

I had a good friend of mine and fellow pilot, who job it is, to look and research different tech on the market that is outside the standard norms. His place of business owns at least 10 drones, they just purchased two Aspires, two Matrice 200s, Phantom 4 & 3, Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, etc...

Anyway he sent me a video link on the Parrot Anafi, (
) I think this was to compare with the Mavic Air but the video fell short of expectations. I don't know if I would have ever posted this video, if I was trying to be a pro Parrot. I would have figured out what the issues were and attempted another take. I have had only 2 bad issues with my Mavic Pro in almost 2 years now. One was constant loss of signal and constant requests to calibrate. It was the area I was flying in. I walked out of the location, about 1/2 a mile back to my vehicle and fired up the Mavic and no issues. I walked back in to my location and the issues started all over again.

Nothing really to do with the drone.

The ability to shoot strait up could have potential but I have never really needed it, yet. I allow my camera on the MP to upward tilt 30 degrees, If I ever get props peeking in on the footage I just increase the letterbox a little in post.

I think healthy comparisons are good

Just My Opinion

I was wondering the same. When the EVO was announced, hyped and then ... silence. There was talk of a 1" version, but not sure if that was already introduced? When I look up the specs of the Autel Evo on their website, the sensor size isn't even mentioned.

I would love to hear more about the Evo in comparison with the Mavic Pro, I think it doesn't really hold up against the Mavic 2 Pro.

i own more dji than any other,i dont play favorites as its a hobby not a competition to me,ive been trying to sell myself on the mp2
Bruh all you do is complain about the Mavic all the time. Of course people are fed up.

Bruh all you do is complain about the Mavic all the time. Of course people are fed up.
:eek:you signed up yesterday,how would you know?
if i were such a mavic critic,why would i have nearly 5k in dji equipment?

Haha. Black Mama is kinda right. You are kinda critical of the Mavic, sometimes. It's like having a few kids, but always saying you wish one of them is like the other. You still love them all...

Reactions: hherbson
To me the Anafi seems more like a toy, kind of flimsy compared to the MP and no brushless motors. I would probably get one if it was $400 US, but I think it might be overpriced currently. I had my hopes up for the EVO, but they may not have the big R&D bucks to compete with DJI premier stuff. Even if they could match 2 year old DJI stuff at lower prices and less spyware I'd be a buyer. It took me 3 MP's to get a truly "good one" that functions perfectly, hopefully I don't crash it! I tend to treat it like a classic car, since it came with the SD card installed.

without ******** like me,you guys would get bored real quick;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardomavic