DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP2 controller micro USB board

Mauiwind

Reactions
My MP2 controller had finally puked out. The micro USB female port o the side took one too many upsidedown attempted connections from the male micro USB plug. Of course, there's only one repair, and that is to replace the entire board that is integrated into the female USB. I bought the Mavik "Pro" part but when I looked inside my controller, I realized that it's not gonna work. I'm looking, but I can't seem to find the appropriate MP2 controller part. I've also talked with DJI support but now their site says they can't accept MP2 repairs, for lack of parts. Does anyone know where I can buy the part?

DJI can't repair M2 remotes now? Sheesh!

If you're good at soldering, perhaps you can remove the Micro USB socket from the part you got and transplant it into the M2 remote.

Otherwise @DJIDroneSService might have the part you need.

Reactions: Skyflyer129
I flew today. Landed to swap batteries. And when went to take off again, wouldn’t connect. Tried multiple cables and two devices with both USB ports. I too have been searching for this replacement part all day. Hard to believe not covered by care refresh. Thankfully, I have Smart Controller to be really need this remote for certain mapping applications.

I do wish they'd made it USB C, however I have a magnetic connector specifically to avoid the wear from clumsy connection - a small extra (not magnetic) part stays in there..

I do wish they'd made it USB C, however I have a magnetic connector specifically to avoid the wear from clumsy connection - a small extra (not magnetic) part stays in there..

that's a great idea. hopefully I eventually get this thing fixed and I will try that out. Do you have a link to the one that you use?

I broke down, after much ka ka, I sent the controller to DJI. $80, and one month later, I'm functional.

Reactions: ff22
Hi, I'm having this problems a lot.
I already change twice the infamous component which hold the micro USB, and as it doesn't charging anymore since 2 days, I replace it again with a pair that I've ordered 3 months ago ion AliXpress.
Unfortunately, I've been sent what it seemed to be an outdated model.
Try to "hot air solder" it back in place, but no luck.
I wish I can order genuine parts somewhere or directly from DJI, as it is really simple to replace it yourself.

190057625_486504559239029_6129089844974000765_n.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AviewFromAbove_