DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP2 Crystal Sky Ultra bright

BP021188

Reactions
Has anyone heard proposed timelines or have historical release timelines on Crystal Sky firmware updates for new to the market DJI drones?

Thanks

I thought I saw somewhere that DJI said mid-September but honestly don't remember where I saw that.

Ok great! Thanks for the reply Lon. So, hope I can ask 2x extra questions here? 1. what version of the firmware are you running? 2. how have you mounted/are you using the CS with the controller (as the dji bracket has obviously not been released yet)? thanks

Ok great! Thanks for the reply Lon. So, hope I can ask 2x extra questions here? 1. what version of the firmware are you running? 2. how have you mounted/are you using the CS with the controller (as the dji bracket has obviously not been released yet)? thanks

No problem. I'm running the latest updates. I believe it's 4.32 but...the CS will prompt you to update. If not there's a thread with a back load method.

Last I checked, the "feet" were $20 and I got mine in a couple days. I'm almost certain that the Spark feet work too, if you have one of those. If you don't have the original bracket, Polar Pro sells a mount that works okay (sold in Best Buy stores and on Amazon $50) or Mav Mount. Not to mention several brackets sold on Amazon. Then there's a guy on this forum that makes an adapter as well. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Last edited:
That's really helpful thanks Lon. I'm off to order my CS UB and a spare set of Mavic Pro feet for now. Will definitely let you know if I have more questions...cheers

That's really helpful thanks Lon. I'm off to order my CS UB and a spare set of Mavic Pro feet for now. Will definitely let you know if I have more questions...cheers

No problem. Last I checked they were on Ebay.

Now if only DJI will release 4.3.2 to the rest of us. Still doesn't show in Google Play. I was able to get it from APKMirror.

Done! Thanks Lon. Now apparently I need buy a seperate charger to go with it...any suggestions?

Well, on DJI's website there are the recommended chargers. I'm crazy and went with the PH4C-160W Phantom charger. It's the most expensive ($85 plus cord)but it charges those batteries RIGHT NOW!!! Otherwise the PH4C-100W ($69 plus cord) should work. If you're for sure only going to plug in the Crystalsky battery charger, then the Osmo battery charger is $50 and comes with a cord. I dropped about $100 because I was also using it with the advanced battery charging hub from the Mavic Pro. It's unclear if something like that will become available for the Mavic 2. If your budget is tight, get the Osmo charger. However, since you're getting the big dog screen, now may not be the time to get CHEAP!

Here it is on Amazon. That page also shows the cord you need for various prices $11-5, It's $65 plus the cord and they'll get it to you quick for free.

https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-...539051729&sr=8-1-fkmrnull&ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan