DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP2-MPZ Smart Controllers Update 650.

Gilbertlopez1

Reactions
Hi Everyone, After Doing The Latest Smart Controller Update Ending In 650. Are You Ladies And Gentlemen Also Getting Another Update Notice Everytime You Turn Your SC On ? Its To Update Your Mapping. Gives You The Option To Update Or Ignore. Is Everyone Updating, Or Just Hitting Ignore Every Time... Thank You...

No, not that I recall anyway. (But I might have hit update when first asked.) After the first bug with the Chinese text, and subsequent update to the update, there's still an apparent issue with it not storing flight logs on the SC's storage card, even if that option is selected. The logs are still stored on internal memory though.

I did this update via the Smart Controller itself. Several times! I too kept getting the recurring message that I needed to do the update. It seemed that the installed FW just wasn't sticking. Reading about this elsewhere on this forum, I connected my SC to DJI Assistant 2 and ran the update through that. Worked like a charm.

Someone wrote in the forum ( dji official or mavicpilots ) that a new FW (same version 0650 but newer date 01/13/2020.) Came out, so I reinstalled firmware via assistant 2 for Mavic and flight log works as before. I did two flights and all is ok with log. It seems to me that SC no longer reboots after changing the default memory between internal and external

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dseyna