DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP2 - Status LED's

Andyspencer

Reactions
Hi,

I flew the MP2 tonight and noticed that none of the lighting was working (front red LED and the rear Flashing LED's), I was able to turn on the front RED led's and have enabled the C2 button to do this.

But there was nothing I could find in the settings where I could turn on the rear Status LED's.

I rebooted the device, tried another phone (one android and one iPhone)... No joy.

It was working on Thursday night, so is rather strange.

As I understand it, you shouldn't be able to turn off the status LEDs at all, so this could be a software issue. Might be worth contacting DJI to see what's up if they don't come back on.

Hi,

I flew the MP2 tonight and noticed that none of the lighting was working (front red LED and the rear Flashing LED's), I was able to turn on the front RED led's and have enabled the C2 button to do this.

But there was nothing I could find in the settings where I could turn on the rear Status LED's.

I rebooted the device, tried another phone (one android and one iPhone)... No joy.

It was working on Thursday night, so is rather strange.

Gday Andy

I had the same problem and just posted about this in short it is a know firmware problem that will be fixed on next firmware update. There is a work around i posted if you cant find it ill send it to you

Regards Ack

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ