DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MPP Gimbal / Camera issue

dbrockman2

Reactions
New poster here, howdy! Have a MPP and on my last flight, approximately 30 seconds after lift off, my video became pixelated then froze completely. I also lost all gimbal controls. MPP flies perfectly normally otherwise. I have downgraded firmware, refreshed firmware, did a rebinding of the RC. I even tried in WiFi control taking the RC out of the loop. DJI says send it in. Any ideas from you guys before I send it in. It was activated in May so its still new.

Have you checked if your gimbal is moving when you can visually see it while controlling it? What device are you using to control your mavic pro. Not a Samsung device is it?

While still flying the flight in question I flew it in front of me and no the gimbal was not moving. All subsequent tests have been non-flight sitting on my desk. No gimbal movement.

IMG_4040.JPG

This is what I see on my iPhone X while connected, simply a black screen.

Ok. I guess I'm out on this one. Thought maybe the gimbal may be actually moving but you couldn't see it because of the pixelated screen which is common in some Samsung devices.

I have had the black screen at times. I close out the app and reopen it and everything works fine. Your situation appears to be more complicated though.

Yeah the app has been restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled, SD formatted. I spent an hour with DJI troubleshooting and I had to go do something else. They were still having me try things.

Did you ever get the issue resolved? And if so what was the fix?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun