DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MPP vs inspire 1 v2 question

macoman

Reactions
I am not sure if this is the area to post this but I own a MPP and love it, no issues with it but got interested in an inspire 1 v2... Someone said to me that there is really not much differences between a X3 camera and the Mavic pro camera. This is true?

It is not really what bird you get. It's the FW that's in it. The images from the X3 are superb, however the MP cam still lacks in color correction.:mad:

Reactions: Former Member
My experiences with the X3 are very positive. After buying a Mavic Pro I was a little bit disappointed in terms of image quality compared to the X3. The X3 is pretty good. X5R is much better of course but you can add it later if you would like. Being able to have the X3 operated by a separate camera man is a great feature. I also like the manual settings and choosing to change ISO or shutter speed by pressing the right wheel.

And.....the I1 flies like a dream. Looks like nothing else in the sky. Very impressive bird, love to fly it.

Last edited:
Reactions: macoman
And you will love that it is sharp (edit: in focus) all the way every shot. Deeper colours and overall less noise and aliasing. No water colour effect like the MP camera.

Last edited:
I am not sure if this is the area to post this but I own a MPP and love it, no issues with it but got interested in an inspire 1 v2... Someone said to me that there is really not much differences between a X3 camera and the Mavic pro camera. This is true?

You might want to check out Inspirepilots.com. Same as here but its all about Inspires.

Here is a thread from there:

Inspire 1 V2.0 vs Phantom 4 Pro

I believe the Phantom 4 Pro V1 and V2 beats both the Mavic and I-1 V2 with an X3. There is not much difference between the Phantom 4 (not Pro) camera and the Inspire X3, it's older tech. I keep wanting to buy another Inspire, but it's too big for me to tote around.

The P4Pro is absolutely great. I certainly would want one if only for the camera.
But the I1 is in a different league as a pure flying machine, and as a wonderful piece of innovation and design. Fortunately there are still quite some different camera options to chose from although the standard X3 certainly doesn't disappoint when coming from a MP(P).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU