DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MPP Waypoints...

Pro Litchi:Autonomous flight does not need permanent connection from RC to AC WP missions are stored on internal sd of the AC
Mission can planned on PC via flight hub
Interpolation of the gimbal can be setted via WP planning
Pro Go4: All calibrations and services of maintainance can be done with it WP missions can be saved on mobile
all sync does not need an extra routine
all functions exclude interpolation of gimbal are available.

I just need to clarify something regards waypoints. I am a new MPP pilot and haven't used waypoints yet. I have watched numerous videos and have drawn the conclusions that I can only use waypoints on my MPP if I actually fly to them and plot them and then save the plots. As far as I can understand I would have to upgrade to a Mavic 2 to be able to pre-plan my waypoints or use Litchi. I am a little nervous about using a third party software such as Litchi with my little amount of experience of Mavic drone flying although I do have 50 years+ in R/C flying so not easily spooked :) Am I correct in my thinking and perhaps someone could advise on whether Litchi would be a good choice.

If you are on android you can pre-plan your missing in-app called "DJI Missions"

Once you save it, it gets to your DJI GO app missions and you fly it with DJI app, best of all on some drones it can be used as set it and forget it.
Literally, you can start it, turn off the remote drone will fly it, and come back and finish where you want to finish. But you need to know what you are doing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+