DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MPro vs MAir - Occusync vs Wifi

I'm running my Air set with a maximum distance limit of 1600 meters which is about 1 mile. I live in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area and have had ZERO problems with WiFi video transmission. Thr band is set to AUTO and running stock antennas. If I need to go further, I'll break out my P4P.

Fro me, I'm perfectly happy at 1 mile. I can usually see plenty of signal strength left over even after hitting the 1 mile mark. (1600 metes). Hell, I have only flown over 1 mile using P4P Lightbridge only a handful of times anyway. (I did a few long range flights in Montana but not often)

CT

After reading many posts related to the MA WiFi capabilities, it looks like everyone who had MP before using the MA are OK with its range.
when most of the negative feedback coming from beginners like me ;-).
i personally never had either one of them, but just looking at this info, i think i will go with the MA.

Is there a DJI that doesn't have lags?
Lag is usually caused by using a mobile device with poor specs or one that is not set up properly. If you're running an Android device with poor specs, you could try running older versions of DJI GO.

I'm running my Air set with a maximum distance limit of 1600 meters which is about 1 mile. I live in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area and have had ZERO problems with WiFi video transmission. Thr band is set to AUTO and running stock antennas. If I need to go further, I'll break out my P4P.

CT

That's because you dont have any wifi interference. If you did, you wouldn't have a picture. That's the problem. DJI doesn't do anything to prevent interference so there will always be problems. AUTO checks frequencies & chooses channel BEFORE take off, AUTO won't help you one bit after you're in the air, you are stuck on those frequencies. There is no support to mitigate interference by reducing carrier bandwidth or changing frequencies which other DJI's can do. So you will always have a sub standard system.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLEKOK