DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multiple users on DJI pro 4 app

M pilot

Reactions
So I have only flown my drone a few times. Today I noticed that when I am looking at my stats page and scroll to the right I have what appears to be 2 additional users. The stats on each user are the same. One seems to be for my original drone which was used. And one is for my new replacement drone and I don’t know about the third page. Is there anyway I can erase the additional accounts?

May have something to do with the name used on each aircraft.

Just looked in my App and have 11 ones ?

I notice the same thing happened after update firmware.

Mine is just differant birds I’ve had.

Reactions: zeusfl
i know what you mean mine still shows the phantom logs after over a year of none ownership ,but on a happier note, i found a way to delete the 41 flights for the phantom ,on my Airdata account so now my flight records do not include the phantom any more ,i dont think it is possible to remove them from the Go4 flight records

So I have only flown my drone a few times. Today I noticed that when I am looking at my stats page and scroll to the right I have what appears to be 2 additional users. The stats on each user are the same. One seems to be for my original drone which was used. And one is for my new replacement drone and I don’t know about the third page. Is there anyway I can erase the additional accounts?
As others mention - you get a new one for each bird. I do not know if it's possible to delete a bird.
At first, you have the "two" pages which really are not accounts, per se. Add another bird and you get another page with the stats from that bird only such as distance, max speed, hours, etc. Naming each drone differently makes it more clear. This way you can tell how many hours you've flown for each one - with the first page keeping the "totals".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123