DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MUST WATCH : THE COMING PANDEMIC

Rchawks

Reactions
I would urge all who see this tile to watch this Documentary where ever it can be found. BTW it was made in 2005 but sounds like 2020.

This what your talking about @Rchawks
Our great grand kid will watch what we have now in a documentary years from now.

Sorry I watched it on prime, it talks about the emergence of bird flu in 2005 and the fear of scientists had that it would mutate into a person to person disease that the world would be unprepared for. Hospitals maxed out, shortage of supplies, max unemployment, pretty much everything we're seeing now. I'm sorry I cannot provide a link beyond the prime site. The parallels are stunning.

This is it, but obviously a subscribe thing ?

Does THIS article below have anything to do with it too ?
From Sept 2019 . . .

Reactions: Rchawks
This is it, but obviously a subscribe thing ?

Does THIS article below have anything to do with it too ?
From Sept 2019 . . .

It's the first one www.amazon.com thank you for the help. The trailer version makes it look like it's dramatized. It isn't, about 45 min long, humor me and stick it out and you'll find it very fact based. Again thanks, I owe you one!
You have to have a subscription for prime or whatever streaming service that might be showing it in their listing.I wished I had watched it before this year for sure. On youtube I think they only show the preview.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Anyone heard of Event 201? I am amazed a bunch on talking heads were discussing a simulated exercise of what would happen and what should be done if a pandemic occurs, conducted in October 2019! And when Covic-19 hit, these people did nothing? It's like doing a CPR course, and when they see a person suffering a heart attack, they stood by and watched.

Anyone heard of Event 201? I am amazed a bunch on talking heads were discussing a simulated exercise of what would happen and what should be done if a pandemic occurs, conducted in October 2019! And when Covic-19 hit, these people did nothing? It's like doing a CPR course, and when they see a person suffering a heart attack, they stood by and watched.
Strange how those little exhibits become reality...

Especially when Bill Gates gave $100 million to the Pirbright Institute to develop this pandemic that he has been warning about. And Dr. Fauci is saving face in front of all of America because he is part of the Pirbright Institute that was funded. Dr. Fauci has said himself that along with the usual bugs floating around, that Trump will be getting a surprise bug (which is this one) to have to deal with. It is interesting to note that Bill Gates' dad was on the board of the eugenic Planned Parenthood. Bill Gates has been pushing for vaccines on everybody and to track who has it and who doesn't. There is also a patent on this virus, all people from Georgia. And just last year the CDC shut down the Fort Detrick facility in Maryland, due to biosafety and containment concerns.

Bill Gates is also on board with the military grade weapon 5G that is going up everywhere that will also give people flu like symptoms as well as burn birds right out of the sky. And some telecom people are burning the towers down because they know they are a health danger. It's not about whether you get high speed internet on your mobile device.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929