DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 MV Elena C, Loch Bay, Stein, Skye

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Captured returning to port at speed on a windy Sunday in June, the MV Elena C, operated by the family-run business of Divers Eye. The video was filmed from the beach at Stein, with the picturesque village and waterfront - with the oldest public house on Skye - in the background.

I have shared the video with the family, who have received it well and are sharing it on their Diving page...

Another boat video still to come yet, with the Sailing Dinghy Poppy, and still some more locations to edit before the final video from Skye is released at the end of the month...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: twickers14
Another great video. Very well filmed and flown.

You're very good at those fast orbits.
Thanks... it was good practice tbh, pretty much first time on a moving target...

Great job! Orbiting a fixed object is one thing, doing it around a moving one and doing it well it another.

• Love
Reactions: AlbionDrones
Great job! Orbiting a fixed object is one thing, doing it around a moving one and doing it well it another.
Thanks... pretty much my first go in wind, and only my second go at a moving object - tried it in the Lake District the week before, still need to edit that...

Reactions: Prop Wash
Well done, as usual. I've never tried it on anything moving faster than a paddle-wheel steamboat.
Thanks, always trying to hone my skills further...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroundHog101