DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 My 2021 Drone Highlights

Enjoyed it! The motion is so smooth, can you tell me what video settings you used? There seems to be some commonality between the many videos. I have an MA2 also, but haven't figured out how to get the video as smooth as yours. Thanks, T

Enjoyed it! The motion is so smooth, can you tell me what video settings you used? There seems to be some commonality between the many videos. I have an MA2 also, but haven't figured out how to get the video as smooth as yours. Thanks, T
Thank you! I always shoot in 4k 60fps, unless lighting conditions are not good, or I'm using Active Track. I usually have the video set for ISO 100, and 1/60th exposure time, and will adjust those a little to get the lighting right, once I have the correct ND Filter, which is usually an 8. Most of the Daylight shots above are done with those settings.

Perfect, thanks for the info. I'm going out tomorrow with your settings. Very encouraged that these will work for me, thanks again, T

A fab video and sure you are rightly very proud of your work. If only I could reach your heights! Beautiful scenery very well presented and quirky music which is just right for the action. thank you for sharing your efforts and secrets (above).

A fab video and sure you are rightly very proud of your work. If only I could reach your heights! Beautiful scenery very well presented and quirky music which is just right for the action. thank you for sharing your efforts and secrets (above).
Thank you. I'm glad you liked it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VixorAlex