DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 My 2022 Highlights Montage

ArthurC

Reactions
I was worried I didn't have enough good stuff from this past year until I started going through my videos, and was definitely surprised at how much I had flown. I Hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed filming!

Some bonus Labor Day fireworks at the end.

Some nice shots there. Liked the snowmobiler on the lake and scaring that turkey. Looks like most of it was from NH. Well done!

Reactions: ArthurC
I was worried I didn't have enough good stuff from this past year until I started going through my videos, and was definitely surprised at how much I had flown. I Hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed filming!

Some bonus Labor Day fireworks at the end.

Bravo Zulu Loved the music Thank You

Very well done Arthur. A real kaleidoscope of activity and action shots and very good to watch. Excellent editing and fun groovy music. Thanks for sharing. What a lovely place you live in.

That was a terrific YIR. Nice flying, some great shots my favorites where when you flew slowly through the forrest and over the running water. Loved the music...fun!

Awesome video!

Some nice shots there. Liked the snowmobiler on the lake and scaring that turkey. Looks like most of it was from NH. Well done!
Thanks! Yeah, Mostly New Hampshire. A few shots were California. I feel like those are pretty obvious. Quite a few shots from Vermont, like the watersports montage and the abandoned mine. a couple shots from Maine. Thanks for watching.

Very well done Arthur. A real kaleidoscope of activity and action shots and very good to watch. Excellent editing and fun groovy music. Thanks for sharing. What a lovely place you live in.
Thanks. I quite like that song. I use it every year now or my end of year video. Trying to get out and capture as many different things as I can every year! I have a ew good ideas for 2023, hopefully I can make them happen! Thanks for watching.

Reactions: twickers14
That was a terrific YIR. Nice flying, some great shots my favorites where when you flew slowly through the forrest and over the running water. Loved the music...fun!
Thank you. I think that's going to be one of my new video series to focus on this year. More shots of nice looking rivers moving real slow. I've done a couple now that look pretty cool.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesseLaw