DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My best drone video ever

Not only beautiful scenery but the video was put together superbly. From someone that has never been to any of those places I also like the information given on screen. Well done sir!

Check out video from highlands of Scotland absolutely stunning scenery
That was stunning. So peaceful and calming. I loved the following (tracking) scenes of the railroad cars and the steam engine, puffing smoke. The small villages along thew waterways seem so tranquil. It's really a different world there. Well done as far as the flying goes, and the music also fits in well. I'd like to see a bit more sharpening or contrast in the color correction.

Many of the sites you videoed were places my wife and I visited in Aug 2018. Your video had me right back there, amazing job capturing the essence of the landscape. We even rode the train from Fort Willam(Steam train featured in Harry Potter). Well done sir, my wife is from Balloch now living in Ca.

Beautiful and peaceful. Very nice video. Watched the entire 12 minutes. Loved the music too. Can you share your titling technique? I like the way each title spells out from left to right and then closes. Is that a pre-set plug in or done with key frames?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu